Delicious sweet dessert squares made with Georgia pecans and blueberries. A real taste of South Georgia.
Sweet Georgia Blueberry Pecan Squares
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Makes 18 squares
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups of fresh Georgia blueberries
- 1/2 to 1 cup sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 cup pecans, chopped small
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Combine blueberries, sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch in a medium pan. Cook until the sugar is dissolved and mixture is thick. Let it cool.
- Lightly spray a 9x9x2" baking pan with nonstick spray. Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine by hand the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Spread the sour cream mixture evenly over the graham cracker base.
- Top the sour cream mixture with blueberry pie filling, spread it to the ends of the pan.
- Sprinkle with pecans and cinnamon on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-22 minutes at 400 degrees F until the sides are lightly browned.
- Cool before serving.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Share this post
- Tags: recipes