Homemade pound cake loaded with Georgia blueberries.
Blueberry Pound Cake
- 2 sticks of butter
- 3 cups of sugar
- 3 cups of cake flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 tsp butter flavor
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add one egg at a time, then lemon juice, vanilla extract, almond extract, butter flavor and sour cream.
- Sift cake flour and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients slowly while mixing.
- Fold blueberries into the mixture.
- Grease a bundt pan and sprinkle sugar in the very bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour. Check at 30 minutes to see when it's baked... it might be ready earlier than 1 hour depending on your oven.
Recipe by: Faith Bautista
Share this post
- Tags: recipes