Fresh Blueberry Juice
Posted by Ann Wildes at
Here's a quick and simple recipe for fresh blueberry juice. Use organic berries for organic blueberry juice. A great way to get the powerful antioxidants and flavor of summer-fresh blueberries!
And if you don't want to make it yourself, get an ice-cold bottle from the shop instead.
- 1 cup blueberries (use fresh organic blueberries to make it an organic juice)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons unrefined cane sugar (optional... I like the tart and tangy taste of blueberries without added sugar)
- Rinse the blueberries in water. If you're worried about chemicals, soak them in water for 15 minutes with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Rinse with clean water after using the vinegar.
- Add the blueberries in a blender.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons unrefined cane sugar (optional). You can also add honey or artificial sweeteners instead.
- Add 1 cup cold water.
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Blend until silky smooth.
- Pour in glasses with ice cubes.
- Enjoy immediately.
Are Blueberries Good for Juicing?
Blueberries are great for juicing. They're also perfect for smoothies. The best thing about juicing blueberries is that you don't lose the powerful antioxidants that make them so good for you!
Just one glass of blueberry juice gives you Vitamins A, B, C and E. And it tastes incredible.
Share this post
- Tags: recipes