Deliciously quick breakfast that you make the night before. With fresh blueberries and no added sugar!
Overnight Oatmeal with Blueberries
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a container or a bowl, pour dry oats. Usually 1 cup is enough for 1 serving.
- Cover the oats with milk. The more milk you use, the thinner the oats. Use less milk for a thicker porridge.
- Stir in fresh or frozen blueberries and add a pinch of cinnamon.
- Cover the container and let it sit in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, give it a stir and it's ready to eat.
- Top with more blueberries for extra flavor.
If it's too thick, add more milk.
Share this post
- Tags: recipes