An easy lemon and blueberry cake recipe that's gluten free and delicious.
Gluten-Free Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake
- Yellow gluten-free cake mix or any yellow cake mix or recipe
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- Juice of 3 lemons
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cake pans lightly.
- Make the cake according to the instructions. Add lemon juice and blueberries.
- Spread in 2-3 pans (cooking time varies depending on cake).
- Make the frosting – Beat cream cheese and butter together until there are no lumps. Add sugar, cream, vanilla and salt.
- Let the cake cool before frosting.
- Assemble the cake, frost and enjoy!
Share this post
- Tags: recipes