This is an easy blueberry jam recipe that you can make in 30 minutes! With the fresh taste of thyme.
Blueberry Jam with Thyme
- 1 small glass
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup jam sugar
- 4 large sprigs of thyme
- ½ lime
- Rinse the berries and pour them into a saucepan.
- Add jam sugar, thyme sprigs and lime juice.
- Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat.
- Let it simmer for about 15 minutes until the desired consistency is reached.
- Remove the foam and the sticks of thyme.
- Pour the jam into warm, clean jars.
- Close the jars tightly and keep them cool.
Share this post
- Tags: recipes