Delicious blueberry cake with the refreshing taste of summer lemonade.
Blueberry Lemonade Cake
- 1 box Butter Cake mix
- 1 single packet Lemonade mix (I use Crystal Light)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 small tub of whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- For the Cake: Mix first 2 ingredients together and then add eggs, water, butter and vanilla. Mix and bake according to the package's instructions. Cool. May make 2-4 layers depending on icing.
- For the Icing: Mix first 5 ingredients together. Frost and stack the cake layers with blueberries in between each layer. Top with fresh blueberries.
Recipe by: Sandye Jarrard
Share this post
- Tags: recipes