Easy blueberry cookies with muffin mix and cream cheese. Simple and tasty!
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 2 boxes of Blueberry Muffin mix
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream butter, cream cheese and brown sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time until blended.
- Combine muffin mix with the butter mixture. Mix well.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and fresh blueberries.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet – 2" apart.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until the cookies start to brown on the edges.
- Cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack until totally cooled.
Recipe by: April Roberson
Share this post
- Tags: recipes