Posted by Ann Wildes at
Fresh Georgia blueberries are the star of this quick layered crunch.
Directions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Layer in a 9x13" baking dish the following (in this order):
- 22 oz crushed pineapple on the bottom
- 1 quart blueberries scattered
- 1/4 cup sugar, sprinkled over the berries
- 1 box yellow butter cake mix, sprinkled on top
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar, sprinkled over all
- 1 1/2 sticks melted butter poured on top
Bake for 40 minutes.
Recipe by: Blake Lee
Share this post
- Tags: recipes