Check out 4 ridiculously tasty blueberry holiday gifts for Dads below. And 3 gifts that don’t cost a dime!
I don’t want you caught empty-handed this Father’s Day. To make it easy for you, I’ve put together some of my favorite products for the blueberry farmer, fan, or the man who has everything. And trust me, with these tasty blueberry treats, your position as the favorite child is secure for another year.
Our dads teach us some of the most important lessons in life. He’s the one who prays for you at night and stands by with a hug when you fall down. He’s always there with a word of encouragement and a look in his eye that lets you know you always have a place to come home to… no matter how far you roam or how hard you fail. And I bet your dad does all of this without expecting anything in return.
While most dads don’t expect anything for Father’s day, it’s still a chance for you to show your gratitude and love for the father figure in your life.
Whether it’s your dad, stepdad, grandfather or that one teacher who stepped in when you needed a positive example, The Blueberry Barn has a gift that he’ll not only like… but possibly even share with you.
Top 4 Blueberry Father’s Day Gifts
- Blueberry Syrup – Our delightfully delicious syrup is perfect on pancakes, pound cakes and even ice cream.
- Blueberry Jam – Our blueberry jam is made with the whole fruit and uses only local berries!
- Blueberry BBQ Sauce – What grill master wouldn't love this? Gluten free blueberry barbeque sauce that also works as a salad dressing or on ribs, pork and chicken.
- Blueberry Salsa – I guarantee you he didn’t see this coming! Made with real blueberries, this salsa is great with tortilla chips or as a side to chicken or fish.
‘Don’t waste your money on me.’ Your dad probably means it, but trust us, he’ll be so glad you didn’t listen.
Gift baskets of all sizes are available for Father’s Day as well. Contact me for more information or drop by the store in downtown Alma, Georgia.
3 Free Father’s Day Gift Ideas
If your dad really doesn’t want (or need) anything for Father’s Day, give him what every father can’t turn down – time spent together.
Pick up the phone and give him a call. You’ll be glad you did.
And while you’re at it, here are 3 gifts that are absolutely free and are sure to bring a smile to his face this Father’s Day.
- Make blueberry pancakes or muffins together. Maybe you’re not the best cook, but you’ll have a good time figuring out the process. And hopefully have something tasty at the end of it.
- Brew a pot of blueberry coffee and talk. How long has it been since you and your dad just sat and talked? Now’s your chance. If an afternoon cup of hot coffee sounds too… hot, make the coffee early, let it sit and then pour it over ice cubes for a cool treat.
- Visit a blueberry farm. While many farms will either be finished with the season or ending it pretty soon, there are some varieties of blueberries that are ripe for the picking. Even if the season is finished, spending time in the truck and talking on the drive is maybe the best gift of all.